- Your order will be processed and delivered without undue delay,
- Orders are normally dispatched Monday to Friday, if an order is placed on at a Weekend or on Bank Holiday we will dispatch the order the next working day.
- Dispatch days and times are variable at the moment with Covid – 19. Please take this into consideration if you require next day delivery. We are currently only dispatching orders on a Monday and Thursday excluding bank holidays when items will dispatch the next working day if ordered by 12.00 midday.
- Standard Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after your order is placed.
- Next day delivery available.
UK Delivery Charges
- Orders over £45.00 qualify for FREE standard delivery.
- Royal Mail 1st Class post - £5.00 this includes a £1.50 handling fee.
Please be aware it is not possible to select this option on certain items ie. Lacrosse Sticks, Helmets and certain training aids. Lacrosse Sticks and Larger more valuable items need to be signed for and are sent via DPD (see below)
- DPD – Next Working Day - £10.00 (please note DPD do not a guarantee next working day due to covid and other events which may be out of their control, but their aim is to deliver the package Next Working Day) This service only applies Monday – Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays
In order to insure your order reaches you safely, you may be required to sign for your parcel when it is delivered. We recommend leaving a mobile number on your order and the courier will text you a delivery time slot. Should you not be at home at the time a card will be left for you with details of a collection depot or how to arrange an alternative delivery.
For Orders outside the UK please contact 0161 789 1374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
- You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
- All of our items are quality checked prior to despatch however if your purchase has arrived damaged or faulty please contact us at email@example.com or call 0161 789 1374 before returning to determine the best course of action.
- We do not pay for return postage, we recommend using a tracked service when returning an Item, please keep your tracking details, as we cannot accept liability for goods that are lost or damaged in transit to us.
- We do not normally provide an exchange service, unless the item you receive is faulty. If you wish to exchange an online purchase, please place a new order for the required item/s and return the unwanted items for us to process a refund.
Return Items to
Hattersleys Lacrosse, Vernon Mill, 1st Floor, Unit 1012, Mersey Street, Stockport, SK1 2HX
Please ensure to enclose your Name, Telephone Number, Order Number and reason for returning.