STX Eclipse 2 Goalie Stick
Updated sidewall geometry to provide increased stiffness, without adding weight.
Additional sidewall holes provide an expanded array of pocket styles, giving goalies a new level of customisation.
The Eclipse II has an ergonomic throat to provide goalies a secure grip.
A new scoop design provides goalies with enhanced ground ball control.
SwaxLax Goalie Training Ball
Train Anywhere With Confidence
- Feels the same in a goalie's stick for saves and for clears
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
- Highly durable and shock absorbent
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals
- Swax Lax balls should only be used with age-appropriate head and eyewear
- Can cause injury if shot at high speeds (is suitable for shooting at high speeds)
SwaxLax Colour may vary from image shown.