Our Swax Lax® goalie training balls are available in 3 different color sets (blue, yellow, white) and each set includes 3 balls, numbered 1 to 3. The photograph shows the front and back of each of the 3 included balls.
Features of Swax Lax Goalie Training Balls
Swax Lax goalie training balls feature numbered panels, which allow coaches to train goalies to develop a laser focus by having them call out the numbers and colors of incoming shots. Well-known goalie coach Ted Glynn has tested the product for us and says, "We love the new Swax Lax goalie training balls, they are awesome for targeting and for hand-eye training for young to advance keepers."
Weight per ball: 142 to 149 grams
Diameter per ball: 64 mm
Train Anywhere With Confidence
- Feels the same in a goalie's stick for saves and for clears
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
- Highly durable and shock absorbent
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals
- Swax Lax balls should only be used with age-appropriate head and eyewear
- Can cause injury if shot at high speeds (is suitable for shooting at high speeds)
Please note that ball color may vary.
Balls will soften over time with use. Products are latex free.